aaron asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 years ago

If you ejaculate, is that all of your sperm?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

It might be all your sperm at that moment, but you forever produce sperm, so, no, it's not ALL of your sperm.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No. Your sperm you ejaculate is mature sperm. You store it in your epididymis for ejaculation, and constantly produce sperm. Mature sperm take a couple months to mature before being ready to ejaculate, you will have sperm in each ejaculation. It only makes up a drop or two of your semen load. Seminal fluid is produced on demand though, which is why most guys can only ejaculate every 30 minutes or even longer. Takes a bit to restore your seminal fluid by your prostate and other glands. When you ejaculate sperm are mixed with the semen. Some guys have believed the myth that they can have sex with a condom for round 1, and then go in raw for round 2 because they used up their sperm. False. Plus they can leak out semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids for as much as an hour after sex, so will be flowing out juices that contain sperm during round 2 even if they "pull out"

• 2 years ago

i produce it on demand

• Josie
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

No. Your seminal vesicles meter it out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Of course not that's what the testicles do they produce it.

• 2 years ago

No, because you know that I will happen five times a night.

• Rain
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

No the human body produces hundreds of billions of sperm cells. Also when you ejaculate you produce between 40 million - 1.2 billion sperm cells in a single ejaculation. I knew the human body produced billions of sperm cells but found out how many in one ejaculation.

• 2 years ago

You make sperm continuously all the time, so while it may drop the count, it’s not all of them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.