Am I being under paid as a babysitter?

Am I being under paid as a babysitter? I work for a family Mon-Fri with kids age 11 and 15. Mom makes me drive their kids EVERYWHERE. I live in NYC and they only pay me $12 an hour. No gas/mileage/tear compensation. Average pay in my area is $18 an hour. I’m a 20 year old college student with 3 years paid... show more Am I being under paid as a babysitter?
I work for a family Mon-Fri with kids age 11 and 15. Mom makes me drive their kids EVERYWHERE. I live in NYC and they only pay me $12 an hour. No gas/mileage/tear compensation. Average pay in my area is $18 an hour. I’m a 20 year old college student with 3 years paid experience in babysitting with my own car. Twice a week I only go to their home for an hour and a half making $18 for the day and I have to drive back and forth to their school activities with my OWN car for 20 miles. Would you drive 20 miles for $18 in total? 3 times a week i work 4 hours and also pick them up and drop them off. I make $180 a week. Also, her oldest always slams my door causing tear. (Shes 15) I tried telling her to stop slamming my door but she just rolls her eyes. During the summer i pick them up from summer camp and they completely dirt up my car from their dirty shoes to the point i had to buy $100 seat protectors. I’ve been working with this family for over 2 years and never received a raise. I tried to speak to the mom about it and asked for an extra $30 per week because I also have school expenses and she said it wasn’t her ‘problem’. I could make more money being an uber driver. I have quit twice in the past and she texts me non-stop asking me if i can come back or if i know anybody that could babysit for her. I decided to quit again today and she said she’ll give me a raise of a dollar. $13 an hour after i’ve worked for your girls for 2 years?
Update: I drive around an area in Brooklyn where the traffic is insane and we are sitting in the car for over an hour making me waste more gas. We even have to drive more to look for parking. The 15 year old is turning 16 in March and she just becomes more disrespectful causing damages to my vehicle