A question about the healing process of my new tattoo?

Hello I just got my 2nd tattoo on Saturday. This one is large and on my upper back. I had no problem with the small one on my wrist but this one has been a pain. Due to the location of my tattoo and how it goes up my shoulders, the scabs are regularly moved around and stretched all day, every day. This morning... show more Hello I just got my 2nd tattoo on Saturday. This one is large and on my upper back. I had no problem with the small one on my wrist but this one has been a pain.

Due to the location of my tattoo and how it goes up my shoulders, the scabs are regularly moved around and stretched all day, every day. This morning (4 days after getting inked) I was applying the CVS version of Aquaphor. On my shoulders and anywhere else that is regularly moved, my fingers were covered in pieces of scabs. I did it gently but the scabs were flaking off and sticking to my fingers. Is this an issue? Am i damaging the tattoo?