did i get cursed?

okay so i have a bit of a story to tell, i recently stole a really cool looking stick from my elderly, arabic neighbors, several days later i have been hit with nothing but inconviences. I have been breaking out alot recently, i got an allergic reaction to a lip balm i bought, i have contracted my 4th UTI and now im peeing blood.

do you think its because ive been cursed??? and no i will not return my stick it is really cool

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

I dont believe in curses. Your guilt is probably getting the best of you. You know the right thing to do is return the stick. If not, then repay them some way or with something with a greater value than the stick.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Jam the stick up your azz and leave it there, and see what happens. If you feel worse, then the stick is probably cursed and so are you. The only way to remove the curse is to take the stick out of your azz and return the stick to its owner.

• 1 year ago

There's no such thing as curses. It's probably just your conscience.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

srdsoevu

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

ybwlbagc

• 1 year ago

Idea, return the stick ,appologise ,and see what happens,

or do you enjoy what you are going through now?

• 1 year ago

It’s karma. That’s what you get for stealing. Or maybe you’re allergic to the stick?

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

eimasgka

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

you know better than to steal.........maybe there's a lesson in there you didn't figure on.......how about returning the stick whatever way you can, to the owner....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.