Do white liberals realize blacks to not take 38percent of welfare because they are "200 years behind white civilizational development"?

That is the hokiest thing i could expect to hear for a reason they are not equal to whites on welfare usage. They are literally in our society, accessing and working in our civilization, there is not a "separate black civilization within the US."

Also white 77percent of whites do not even gain any inheritance money from their parents.

I think this difference is easily explainable with a low average IQ.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Why are Republicans and other Trump supporters so racist? What is it about their ideology that attracts such racists?

  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

    Like anything else that is related to performance of any one social group, the answer for why it is that way is very complicated and almost never due to a single cause. About 60% of the Blacks in the USA are middle class. So what happened to the other 40%? Is it a cultural problem, e.g. Black kids who get good grades are teased and bullied by other Black kids and are told that they are "being White." Or is the performance of the 40% a direct result of failed government policies? Or is it a combination of the two or more? That's a question for someone with a PhD like Jordan Peterson to answer, which is definitely not me.

    Then there's the horrible impact of the rules of the welfare system put into place by the Democrats whereby a single parent on welfare will get more money than two parents. It's this regulation that has caused the statistical percentage of Black kids being born out of wedlock to go from 16% in the 60s to a staggering 75% today! Not having a father figure in the household often has devastating affects on the children in the said household regardless of race.

    It's a very complicated situation providing that your unsubstantiated claim of 38% is correct. But it certainly doesn't have anything to do with Blacks being 200 years behind socially.

  • 11 months ago

    You've failed to cite sources properly, failed to indicate context, failed to indicate the credibility of the source as suitably indicative of common American liberal politics, etc.

    You're quoting and attacking an imaginary target while avoiding the actual issue referenced (social equality among different races).

    • Jingoist Jones
      Lv 5
      11 months agoReport

      I guess we're all equal after all, the racist bigots were wrong. Woohoo

  • Jeff
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

    Racism is ignorance because it makes broad generalizations about a group instead of looking at each person as an individual. There are black geniuses and white idiots and visaversa LoLz

    • Jingoist Jones
      Lv 5
      11 months agoReport

      AVERAGES do not care about the feelings of yourself or individual blacks, the statistics care about averages.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.