MIKE asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 11 months ago

How could Democrats send 4.7 billion over seas but give $0 to help us keep illegal people out of our country and cut down on drugs?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Democrats cannot support Republicans. It's a rule of taking and balancing.

• 11 months ago

Brainwashing in the education system.

• 11 months ago

They are pompous idiots

• James
    Lv 4
    11 months ago

Maybe they are being paid off by cartels

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Democrats support border security and are willing to spend billions for it. Trump’s wall however is an unjustified waste of taxpayer money.

• 11 months ago

yet another flawed premise based on fake fox news information - so sad

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

nvhuqiot

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Trump Claim 4: Illegal drugs

"Our Southern border is a pipeline for vast quantities of illegal drugs. ... My administration has presented Congress with a detailed proposal to secure the border and stop the criminal gangs, drug smugglers and human traffickers. It's a tremendous problem."

Fact check: The Trump administration has a well-documented history of using false or exaggerated statistics about crime and terrorism to justify its immigration policies. And that history is repeating itself. Studies have shown immigrants living in the U.S. illegally commit crime at a lower rate than native-born Americans. And according to the Drug Enforcement Administration, most illegal drugs imported to the U.S. from Mexico are smuggled through legal ports of entry. Only a small fraction comes through parts of the border that would be covered by a wall.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/08/683205814/fact-chec...

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

hsqxxdis

• 11 months ago

I cannot believe that folks fell for Trump's immigration fearmongering, AGAIN. "Home of the brave", my @ss...

• Lucy11 months agoReport

It's not 'fearmongering'. It's simply the truth. You either live in one of the few areas not affected, you have your head in the sand or both.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.