I miss my Teacher I wonder what she thought of me?

I had her in 9th grade and back then I was extremely awkward, Poor, and fat. But I was a good student regardless though and I had a good relationship with her but it was just awkward at times. 10 grade I was the same. But stuff changed slowly by slowly as the years progressed. I have fresh clothes, chains, I lost... show more I had her in 9th grade and back then I was extremely awkward, Poor, and fat. But I was a good student regardless though and I had a good relationship with her but it was just awkward at times. 10 grade I was the same. But stuff changed slowly by slowly as the years progressed. I have fresh clothes, chains, I lost weight, and most importantly gained confidence. I wonder what she thinks of me as a person now. I haven’t seen her all this year. I want her to be proud of me and want her to see all that I’ve accomplished. I miss this teacher a lot, and for some reason and I’m not sure why? is there any psychological thing for what I’m talking about? I’m in 12th grade now if that helps
7 answers 7