Why are some reaction videos on YouTube taken down and others aren t?

I posted a reaction video to an episode of a show and as I posted another video, it and the previous one were flagged immediately for copyright by the owner, even though I make no money from doing it (I am in it for fun) and I don t show the whole episode, only segments with my reactions that stand out. But on... show more I posted a reaction video to an episode of a show and as I posted another video, it and the previous one were flagged immediately for copyright by the owner, even though I make no money from doing it (I am in it for fun) and I don t show the whole episode, only segments with my reactions that stand out.

But on the other hand, I can name at least three other more popular channels that did reactions of the same episodes and are still up after weeks. I don t get why I can t do the exact same thing.