Everytime I touch my upper central stomach its tender to touch I'm 18 and I gag, dry heave in morning for school feel nauseated when there?

Update: This has been happening for a year I used to gag more and more as I went to school and throw up. I don't throw up now but still have this annoying upper stomach tenderness causing me not to eat much. I went to doctors and got an endoscopy, gastric emptying test, ultrasound, fluoroscopy but nothing showed. My... show more This has been happening for a year I used to gag more and more as I went to school and throw up. I don't throw up now but still have this annoying upper stomach tenderness causing me not to eat much. I went to doctors and got an endoscopy, gastric emptying test, ultrasound, fluoroscopy but nothing showed. My parents think its from anxiety but idk feel like it is. I always feel like I'm gonna throw up but I don't and it takes me forever to eat my food any ideas as to what this is at age 18?