Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

So what did Trump say in his speech?

I was too busy showing my dad how to play Red Dead Redemption 2 that I didn't see the speech. Anyone care to summarize (summerize? summariz?) it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

That we have a crisis on the border, that we need a wall to solve this crisis, and that the democrats are holding everything up.

The democrats responded by saying that we all want border security, but a wall isn't the best way to do it, and it would be a waste of taxpayer money. They said Trump greatly exaggerated the problem. They want to reopen the government and continue debating the wall. They said to make it two separate issues.

• 1 year ago

Idk because I didn't watch it, but probably something about building a wall and if they won't fund it, the government will continue to be shut down. Democrats don't want a wall, some of the Republicans do, and Trump does. So he probably was whining about wanting funding for a wall and that he'll keep the government shut down until he gets what he wants. As for the Democrats and some of the Republicans, they were probably were whining about not wanting to fund a wall and no longer wanting the government to be shut down.

• Trinity1 year agoReport

Forgot to add, that there is a crisis at the border so we need a wall and the people that don't want the wall (mostly Democrats) are holding us back.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

Nothing that I care about

• paul
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I am, a baby waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want a wall waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Trinity1 year agoReport

What did the democrats say? I am a baby waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we don't want a wall and we want the government to not be shut down waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

He said, "Blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah." Translated, that means, "Mueller is closing in on me. I need to manufacture a crisis."

• 1 year ago

Building the wall or continue the shut down

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

"I'm building a wall. It'll be yuge. It'll be so bigly, it'd make your head spin!"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.