Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

So what did Trump say in his speech?

I was too busy showing my dad how to play Red Dead Redemption 2 that I didn't see the speech. Anyone care to summarize (summerize? summariz?) it?

• Jim2
    Favorite Answer

That we have a crisis on the border, that we need a wall to solve this crisis, and that the democrats are holding everything up.

The democrats responded by saying that we all want border security, but a wall isn't the best way to do it, and it would be a waste of taxpayer money. They said Trump greatly exaggerated the problem. They want to reopen the government and continue debating the wall. They said to make it two separate issues.

Idk because I didn't watch it, but probably something about building a wall and if they won't fund it, the government will continue to be shut down. Democrats don't want a wall, some of the Republicans do, and Trump does. So he probably was whining about wanting funding for a wall and that he'll keep the government shut down until he gets what he wants. As for the Democrats and some of the Republicans, they were probably were whining about not wanting to fund a wall and no longer wanting the government to be shut down.

Nothing that I care about

• paul

I am, a baby waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want a wall waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He said, "Blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah." Translated, that means, "Mueller is closing in on me. I need to manufacture a crisis."

Building the wall or continue the shut down

"I'm building a wall. It'll be yuge. It'll be so bigly, it'd make your head spin!"