Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 11 months ago

During the State of the Union tonight will Trump announce PHASE II of his presidency?

Bomb shutters will close across the windows of every federal government building. Blackhawks will take to the skies of major cities. Black SUVs emblazoned with the letter "T" will begin rolling through the streets.

The military will be deployed to the southern border to build a 50-foot high steel wall complete with motion activated 50-cal turrets pointed towards the Mexican side.

All social spending programs will be eliminated leading to millions of people dying in the streets.

Finally, the conservative endgame will be achieved.

• Liar
    Favorite Answer

"Finally, the conservative endgame will be achieved."

WRONG! You made no mention of Reagan returning from the dead to demand Mexico build up that wall.

This sounds like a Progressive’s wet dream

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking

sir please stop putting your politics in the baseball forums please let me direct you to /pol/