Is it worth leaving a job because I didn't get a Christmas card?

I have been in my office job now for 3 years. On each of the Christmases, I have given each office member a Christmas card and I still to this day, have never received one back. I see Christmas cards given between people here (the same people) and I get jealous - yes, I do! I can t understand why I m left out... show more I have been in my office job now for 3 years. On each of the Christmases, I have given each office member a Christmas card and I still to this day, have never received one back. I see Christmas cards given between people here (the same people) and I get jealous - yes, I do! I can t understand why I m left out and when I ve finished up my work, I help these very people with theirs. OK, not everyone gives cards out but some do and I get nothing. The Christmases here are miserable.
Update: I won't know if I'm going to like a new job until I start it, Ranchmom1. What if I start a new one and hate it more?
Update 2: Just because I ask a genuine question, nt, does NOT make me a troll.