I want to record YouTube videos but don’t have where to film?

I already have a YouTube channel with 3,000 subscribers on it but I never really post videos of myself on there. They’re always edits or random videos I record from time to time but I always get a lot of views on my videos (not trying to brag). Ever since I was little I have always had a passion for filming and... show more I already have a YouTube channel with 3,000 subscribers on it but I never really post videos of myself on there. They’re always edits or random videos I record from time to time but I always get a lot of views on my videos (not trying to brag). Ever since I was little I have always had a passion for filming and editing and I feel like if I were to actually upload videos constantly and record myself I could get a lot of views but I just don’t have where to film. Whenever I film I have to wait till there’s nobody home cause I live in a small house and have a big family so there is always a lot of noice going around. I’m 18 btw and I was planning on moving out just so that I could start filming and taking my channel more seriously but I’m in college atm and don’t think that’s a good idea rn (I don’t really feel like going into detail why cause the explanation is gonna be LONG) so anyways what could I do? Where could I film? I am really passionate about this but don’t really have where to film. Please don’t be rude