So I've had this painful sore inside my nose and and it's pretty swollen to so my mum got me a antiseptic cream and I also have anxiety but I've always been anxious to take medication or creams or anything like that because of side effects or allergys but I don't know if I'm allergic to anything or not and the cream is giving a lot of warnings of an allergic reaction, it says on there 'parahydroxybenzoates may cause an allergic reaction' so now I'm kinda paranoid
- Jackie MLv 71 year ago
It wont do you any harm but I prefer to wash it and keep it dry, even a dab of aftershave or perfume, it will nip like hell for a few seconds but dries it up quicker, the cream keeps it soft and takes longer to heal
- EvaLv 71 year ago
It may be a staph lesion and antiseptic cream won't help it. You need a triple antibiotic cream or ointment. If that doesn't clear it up, you will need to go to the doctor to get oral antibiotics. They put warning labels on everything anymore.
- SnowFlakeLv 71 year ago
- TavyLv 71 year ago
Stick it up your nose and stop being silly, these creams are thoroughly tested. It's unusual to get an allergic reaction,
Try a little dab on the inside of your wrist. If nothing happens in 10 minutes it's ok.