I've been throwing up all morning from period cramps but i have an interview at 1:30. What should i do?

i've been having the worst cramps i've ever had in my life, i didn't get an ounce pf sleep, i've been having sharp pains in my chest, and i'e been throwing up, havinng hot flashes, feel weak. I took medicine hours ago and it still hasn't kicked in. i have an interview for a job that pays $17... show more i've been having the worst cramps i've ever had in my life, i didn't get an ounce pf sleep, i've been having sharp pains in my chest, and i'e been throwing up, havinng hot flashes, feel weak. I took medicine hours ago and it still hasn't kicked in. i have an interview for a job that pays $17 an hour at 1:30 i don't know what to do...
I always throw up every time i have my period but my symptons are incrasingly worse this time..