I have a Q about sir gawain and the green knight?

Update: I read this years ago so I don't remember it much but The Da Vinci Code mentions it & it tells the reader that it's about the holy female (I didn't read the book in its main language so I don't know how to translate "holy female".). But as far as I remember, it was about the search for... show more I read this years ago so I don't remember it much but The Da Vinci Code mentions it & it tells the reader that it's about the holy female (I didn't read the book in its main language so I don't know how to translate "holy female".). But as far as I remember, it was about the search for the holy grail (not a female). Sir Gawain was searching for the grail but he was too proud so the Green Knight wanted to teach him a lesson and disguised himself and his wife tried to seduce Sir Gawain but failed.
Update 2: It wasn't about the female's sexuality, just the opposite, it meant to say that there was some homoerotic subtext between Sir Gawain and the Green Knight because the latter told the former to give him whatever he gives to the woman. The woman wanted his D and he didn't bang her, if he did, he would have... show more It wasn't about the female's sexuality, just the opposite, it meant to say that there was some homoerotic subtext between Sir Gawain and the Green Knight because the latter told the former to give him whatever he gives to the woman. The woman wanted his D and he didn't bang her, if he did, he would have to bang the Green Knight too, if you know what I mean. While this implicit homosexuality exists in the story, how come is it about the wife's sexuality?
1 answer 1