Why am I not dead?

Hi, I am a 17 year old female. Last year I took around 18,000 mg of tylenol and 5,000 of advil in less than an hour. Every week after that I would take a few thousand at least. 4 months ago i stopped doing that but started back a few weeks ago recently. 3 nights ago I took 30,000 mg of tylenol in one sitting along... show more Hi, I am a 17 year old female. Last year I took around 18,000 mg of tylenol and 5,000 of advil in less than an hour. Every week after that I would take a few thousand at least. 4 months ago i stopped doing that but started back a few weeks ago recently. 3 nights ago I took 30,000 mg of tylenol in one sitting along with drinking various alcoholic drinks. I am having no reaction to any of it. Shouldn't my liver or kidney be messed up? I dont have any yellowing eyes or any of the symptoms. The only "symptom" i've had is stomach pain but I've had those for years.
Can anyone explain or shed some light as to why my body is able to process this medication? I don't understand it.
Thank you.