Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 year ago

13 and want a baby. I have wanted a baby for 5 years. I have saved $993. 87 for the baby. I have a stable boyfriend and he wants a baby too.?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell your doctor and guidance counselor about your plans so they can help you.

It takes a lot of planning to have a baby, and you're going to need help.

• Linda
    1 year ago

YOU are too young to be having sex!!!!! A baby costs more like $30,000+. Focus on your education.

1 year ago

Yeah right, get real

Source(s): I don’t believe this story
  • 1 year ago

If you get pregnant, your boyfriend will go to jail. You are not legally old enough to consent to sex, so he will be charged with statutory rape. You'll still want a baby when you are 20 and by then you will be old enough to actually support it yourself instead of expecting your parents to support you AND your baby.

• 1 year ago

You are a complete idiot if you think $1,000 is enough to take care of a child. You are 13 and you were going to ruin your life with a child this early? Do you seriously think your 15 year old boyfriend will step up to the plate and take responsibility for a child when he probably can't even take care of himself?

1 year ago

Spend the $993. on psychiatric help because no 13 year old child has the resources to get pregnant, never mind the intelligence to be a parent.

Children raising children is a joke.

It would be pathetic for you and your baby to be teething at the same time. That's right, you still have a couple sets of molars to grow, so if you proceed with your silly plan to be a child having a child, you and your baby will be growing teeth at the same time. LOL.

I knew I wanted to be a mom when I was 5 years old when I learned that women carried babies. I thought about being a mom on and off for the rest of my youth, adolescence, through my teen years and my young adulthood. After marriage, we had two businesses, two new cars and owned a house. That was the time to finally provide a good home for a baby, so at the age of 27, I had a baby.

You have diddily squat other than stuffed animals on your bed and barely enough money for a babysitter so you can go to high school for the education you so desperately need. You are a child with a fantasy.

That $993.87 is not even enough for your prenatal care (prenatal care means the doctor visits you will need prior to child birth). So, you will be totally broke by the time you go into labor. You have obviously not thought this through.

Are you aware of how much a can of baby formula costs? Do you realize how much a package of diapers will cost? Or, how about a car seat, have you priced a car seat, a stroller, a crib or the cost of baby bottles?

You cannot even drive a car to bring yourself or a baby to the doctor's office. You cannot even sign a legal document, have a bank account or a credit card, lease an apartment or even rent a hotel room for a night. You are not even old enough to pump gasoline in someone else's gas tank! You are a minor child, without any more authority than the baby you want to have. That is pathetic.

And, you want to have a baby rather than go to school and get an education? That right there proves that you need to stay in school and learn something, anything is better learned than a child having a child.

My God Almighty, I hope you are sterile because with your train of thought, there seems to be missing brain cells that I would hate to see any child of yours be without.

• 1 year ago

it costs $300,000 to raise a child these days

• 1 year ago

Oh jeez!

Such a childish though. I feel pity for any child that you might had.

Obviously it wasn't enough at all.

First, it will cost more than $1.000 for hospital bills. Then, how will you feed the baby? Take him/her to the doctor if he/she is sick?

And how if your child is aging? You will need to pay for their tuition fee as well.

I think you must ask about this to your parents and probably they will start laugh on you.

• MissA
    1 year ago

A normal vaginal delivery costs $5000, a c-section $12-14000. Raising a child costs, on average, around $10000 a year.

• 1 year ago

LOL, no you don't want a baby. How are you going to pay the remaining $14,000 of the hospital bill, let alone feed and clothe it?