Anonymous

So, how much longer does the USA, France, UK, and Germany have before they become third world nations?

Whites are expected to become the minority in their own nations. Blacks and browns will replace them. I suspect east Asia will then assume the role of the top nations of the world. Japan in particular seems to have a promising future and seems to be committed to preserving its people and culture. After all, Asians are smart people.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's already happened. Look at all the terror attacks that happen every week in Europe. Here in the US we have poverty stricken ghettos in every city, gangs selling drugs on the streets, and I won't even get started on places like Dearborn. I recently spent some time in Europe and I didn't even feel like I was in a western country in some of the cities.

• 11 months ago

Never

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

A couple of decades if they elect rightwing governments. A lot longer if they choose leftwing ones (resources like coal and oil will run out either way)

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Its none of your business, let this world be whatever its destined to be, everything is out of our control, everything in this world is just temporary so mind your own business and get happiness and don't worry about useless things.

If there's a huge tsunami that wipes out all of Japan, there's nothing they can do about it too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Not all white nations. Sorry.

• 11 months ago

The number of Japanese workers is declining rapidly. Japan has already realized that the number of its people is dropping too low and is trying to build robots to replace them.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Such comments demonstrate ignorance of what defines a third world nation. The terms 1st, 2nd, 3rd world nations is a relic of the cold war and refers to countries politically and economically aligned with the United States (1st world), those aligned with the Soviet Union (2nd world) and those nonaligned nations (3rd world).

This definition has no real meaning in today's world since the Soviet Union doesn't exist and it isn't possible for the USA to not be aligned with itself, that is simply contradictory. So when I read this kind of question I just feel sorry for the ignoramus that asks and proves their ignorance.

• 11 months ago

The USA became one in 1776

• 11 months ago

With brains like yours, you belong in your idea of a third world nation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.