Pedro asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 months ago

What's your favorite character in movie and why?

Best Answer

Jean ValJean in Les Miserables........because he'd move Heaven and Earth for his loved ones.

Godzilla, the King of the Monsters, is my number one favorite fictional character of all time. A giant radioactive prehistoric amphibious reptile that protects the planet Earth from other giant monsters. My favorite persona of his is when he is an anti-hero who unintentionally defends the human race by fighting off greater threats. Godzilla's abilities include his radioactive heat ray that he unleashes from his mouth, super strength, nigh-invulnerability, super stamina, energy absorption, biological immortality, super senses, physical combat skills, can breathe both underwater and on land, and is extremely intelligent.

I love Godzilla because he is a total bad@ss. In my own words, he is an animal who completely defies the laws of nature, science, and of course, man. Godzilla is a loner. His only concern is his own survival and dominance.

zoolander because ben stiller is great and comedy

• Spike

Jack Ryan

Inspector "Tequila" Yuen Ho-yan

T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

• Roman

Jason voorhees, films greatest ever killer

Rick Blaine - a multi-level character is a great movie

• Tomalochk

Isn't Casablanca about the only movie that exists though ?

Jason Bourne.

Toughness.

My favourite Christopher Lee as Dracula nobody has come close to comparing themselves with a vampire as Chris did.

Best performance ever that German guy who played Hitler in downfall. My God he played Hitler well and he really looked like him his rages were so realistic much better than Anthony Hopkins playing him who played him before like an English gentleman what was all that about?? Hitler must be so hard to play as because he was insane and unpredictable that guy got it spot on! Plus he became a really funny YouTube meme especially when they made him lose Xbox live

• Toruko

The first horse of this name

to be stuffed and displayed

for movie fans. Who had

name applied to other horses

playing that role and were

also made into replicas.

All displayed as, TRIGGER.

I never did learn if that horse

meat was garbage or cooked

for the Hollywood Moguls.