What do I do about my boyfriend's nieces?

My boyfriend and I live together on a house. We live in the downstairs apartment and his brother who have two kids, a baby and 3 year old lives in the upstairs apartment with his wife. My issue is that my boyfriend will tell his brother that I will be able to watch their kids without even asking me and it'll be... show more My boyfriend and I live together on a house. We live in the downstairs apartment and his brother who have two kids, a baby and 3 year old lives in the upstairs apartment with his wife. My issue is that my boyfriend will tell his brother that I will be able to watch their kids without even asking me and it'll be at all random inconsiderate hours of the night like 10:00pm to 12:00pm because the brother has to go to work and the mother doesn't get home until 11 or 12. And I also have a job where I sometimes wake up at 5:30am so it's annoying. This is something that has been happening since his brother had his first born. Asking me to babysit on my days off, watching their kid overnight.. etc. It's at the point where I get so angry when I come home and I see them. And I feel bad because their just kids but I'm starting to resent them all. And I try to tell my boyfriend one time but he said how I'm sold and evil and how they're just kids. Now I do not know what to do.
4 answers 4