Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

How to resolve conflict in a relationship?

I've been a complete idiot, my flaws have been messing things up but I just don't know what I'm doing, its all unintentional. I want too reach out too him and not just apologize, but also repent and recognize my flaws. He's older than me, he's although closer too adulthood than I am. He's not my boyfriend yet because honestly I recognize only one flaw of mine, and its letting guys walk over me, I don't let them do anything bad too me but I tend too say yes, when I really mean no. I don't want too cheat on him, so I've achieved and fought that flaw, sometimes you have too put your foot down and if they get mad then its not my problem. I want too know how I can fix this. I want too let him know I'm sorry and Im repenting and recognizing my flaws, and I want too turn my words into actions, you can say anything with your words but without showing it, its only a waste of breath. He is in another state for a little bit so its gonna be tough too express how I feel over text. I just want too send him a heartfelt message because he used too love him when I sent him them when I missed him during the day. Its my turn too step up and be a good girlfriend for him, where can I start?

Favorite Answer

Honesty is a good way to start most things.

"Hi. I miss you and I'm sorry about our misunderstanding/disagreement. I'm new to relationships and how they work between TWO people. I feel bad and I could use 'a friend' and some help. I am hoping YOU can do that for me. If not, I just want you to know 'My Inexperience' probably ruined US. Waiting to hear from you."

Send that, see what happens.

He's older, he's not your boyfriend, never has been, he's, apparently, closer to "adulthood" than you are... yet... your are insulting yourself, turning yourself inside out on his behalf, wondering how you can prove yourself worthy, be forgiven for not being perfect..... I want to scream! He sounds HORRIBLE FOR YOU. I've no idea if he's a perfect human being or not (though I've yet met a perfect person) but for you to feel this badly about yourself? Makes me think he's HORRIBLE FOR YOU.

Please rethink all of this. Love yourself. That's the key. Love YOU.

ctzonvtp

nqshnbiw