Do you think this guy is starting to like me?

*I’m posting in this section because the ‘singles and dating’ section has too many trolls* I met this guy on tinder and we started hooking up regularly for about 3 months before I ended it. I ended it because I was confused by his actions. In my previous friends with benefits relationship, the guy and I just... show more *I’m posting in this section because the ‘singles and dating’ section has too many trolls*

I met this guy on tinder and we started hooking up regularly for about 3 months before I ended it. I ended it because I was confused by his actions. In my previous friends with benefits relationship, the guy and I just hooked up and that was it. With this guy, he would always want to cuddle before and after sex, invite me to sleepover (even when I was on my period), text me occasionally (we never sexted or talked about sex), and he’d always kiss me goodbye. 7 months later, we’re hooking up again (not as frequent now), but he still wants to cuddle before and after sex, hold hands while having sex, wants to sleep over at my place, he tells me things like, “I like kissing you” “your scent reminds me of the last time”, and he still kisses me goodbye after hooking up. However, we don’t text as often as we used to. Anyway, do you think he has feelings for me?