Is Donald Trump the Anti Christ?

Favorite Answer

Donald Trump is *an* AntiChrist -- not *THE* AntiChrist.

1 John 2:88: -- English Revised Version

"Little children, it is the last hour: and as ye heard that antichrist cometh, even now have there arisen many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last hour."

It would seem probable that the "Christians" supporting and following him are those of whom Jesus prophesied --

Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Donald Trump obviously does works of iniquity (he's practiced the 7 Deadly Sins -- and as far as i'm aware has *never* sincerely *repented* of them) -- and those who continue to *support* him (like Mike Pence, certainly) are *supporting* iniquity.

Trump is simply too *stupid* (an *obvious* con-man) to be THE AntiChrist. Most of the human population on this planet is not *remotely* deceived by him. He's mostly the "laughingstock" of the world (an ongoing embarrassing *shame* to this country & all the "good things" it stands for), albeit a *dangerous* man, with the amount of power he wields, the *fool* that foolish Americans elected to *mislead* them.

Does his name add up to 666?

• Rico

Yes

Hardly. Why would the antichrist surround himself with born-again Christians, open meetings with a word of prayer, and give thanks to God often? But wait, the previous occupant essentially banned anything to do with Christianity, save for ten minutes on Sunday during breakfast for those that came to work. The previous occupant constantly praised the "Holy Quran" and spoke of the Bible simply as "scripture". The previous occupant could recite Muslim prayers in perfect Arabic. And the previous occupant said, "there is nothing more beautiful than the sound of the (Muslim) call to prayer". Really? it sounds like someone running their finger nails across a chalk board.

No, my former friend is.

No. My money is still on Obama.

He is certainly doing the opposite of what Christ taught with regards to helping and loving people. But that's the basic GOP platform, so who knows.

No, but he is setting the stage for him and the false prophet who will precede the anti-christ.

The anti-christ will come out of the region of Egypt and the world will love him. The false prophet will come before him and perform false miracles through the power of Satan. Faith will be corrupted. It will be a time when evil is exalted by humanity. That's where Trump comes in.

• Jeff

No, the antichrist would be politically savvy

Anti Christ is fake idea made to scare people from leaving Christianity. Like the boogeyman.