New diet, still hungry?

I'm a 25 year old female, 5 feet, 175 pounds so yes i am overweight. I have decided to get my life together and start eating healthy and working out. It's been about 4 days of clean eating ( I have a meal plan and training plan from a trainer) so i know i am eating the right foods and I'm eating quite a... show more I'm a 25 year old female, 5 feet, 175 pounds so yes i am overweight. I have decided to get my life together and start eating healthy and working out. It's been about 4 days of clean eating ( I have a meal plan and training plan from a trainer) so i know i am eating the right foods and I'm eating quite a good amount through out the day, and yes i know 4 days is not a lot of time at all but my problem is that even afire eating i feel so hungry. I have not given in nor do i plan on it, I just let the hunger ride out. Before this i was over eating everyday, I would eat until i practically couldn't move. Could my body just be trying to adjust to the calorie deficit? just wondering if anyone has had this same experience or if its normal.
6 answers 6