Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 11 months ago

Why shouldn't America have Rape Laws like Lebanon? Now the dumb vile women have to marry their rapists if they get themselves raped?

The try to dress and act like slսts in order to trick us men into giving them material things they desire in return for sex but if they got raped for dressing like slսts they wouldn't try to fool us men anymore with their bodies.

Best Answer

Go back to Lebanon if you think it's so much better. And stay there.

• Foofa

Dear gawd, I hope you never have a daughter.

Fooling you would not be too hard.

Where is the man's responsibility? Or are men just allowed to do what they please? And do these rape laws also apply to children who are raped? Would the rapist have to marry the 5 year old boy or girl they raped? Hmm? What if the woman was your mother? Is she just some slut? Your sister, is she just a whore? How about your daughter? Is she a slutty slut slut? Grow up.

so you're telling us that your emotions so overpower your reason that the woman is guilty? doesn't that say, in essence, that you're an unthinking non-human creature who can be [and should be] shot on sight?

Let's bring back witch trials while we're at it

Source(s): grampa

Dems encourage mass immigration from these countries ... they feel we should be more like them

• 11 months agoReport

I feel as they are right, I wish we were more like Lebanon

• The mere thought men can, so easily, be tricked by clothing indicates men are imbeciles. Which is it? Men are imbeciles and can easily be dominated by trickery, or men are capable of ruling women?

tynwnilc

• Dixie

Yahoo been hacked

Keeping talking who*re I'm listening, now please proceed to waste my time.

• 11 months agoReport

I am a man, only women are whоres.