If I ask a guy ‘whatsup’ and his answer is ‘I dunno’ what does that mean? Is he not interested in talking ?

It’s basically this guy who I used to date. Things kind of ended between us because he didn’t know what he wanted. Ughh! We were in a short term relationship. He reached out to me after 1 month. A week later I reached out he commented on my photo and said that I looked good and that he likes it. I keep asking him... show more It’s basically this guy who I used to date. Things kind of ended between us because he didn’t know what he wanted. Ughh! We were in a short term relationship. He reached out to me after 1 month. A week later I reached out he commented on my photo and said that I looked good and that he likes it. I keep asking him Whatsup? Or what’s new? And he usually replies with somehtiyn. But maybe I ask him this too much? I last asked him Whatsup and his reply was literally ‘I dunno’. So I’m like ‘ok’ and the conversation just ended at that.

Why say ‘I dunno’ . I think he didn’t have anything to say/reply back so was being honest to a certain extent when he said ‘I dunno’

Did I ruin it for me?
1 answer 1