aleixs asked in HealthMental Health · 1 year ago

Help I think my brother is horny ?

I know this is nasty but do y’all think he is ?horny So he gets on top of me while I’m on my phone out of random and puts one leg on top of me then starts to hug me closer to me like in a ******* position he even accidentally puts his thing in between me but with clothes on what does this mean ??

• 1 year ago

Aleixs, he just want to build a legacy with you, it's all in good fun.

I'm kidding, yes, he is horny. Just remember, horny people have no rights. horny people are NOT protected under the constitution. If you are horny I WILL find you and then you will be sorry buster. Unfollow me right now if you are horny, have ever been horny, or ever will be horny. This is not a joke. Please leave.

Despite centuries of study by the most acclaimed minds in our field, we still have yet to discover any cure for horniness. The only way to stop your brother from growing hornier and hornier is swift euthanasia. I recommend suffocating him with a pillow the next time he sleeps. It's a better fate than the horrible life he will live as yet another victim of horny. Many suspect that the cause is a devious ruse by an old god, likely Zeus or Loki. When horny, they enter the mortal world, concealing their true form through illusory magicks. Get the sharpest scissors you can and prepare for castration, you had best hope the case isn't bad enough that it's started to become a full-on hydra as you have to chop all the penis heads off at the same time to slay that variation of horny. Try adorning yourself with symbols of other religions, like crucifixes, menorot or copies of battlefield earth. That should keep his powers at bay.

• 1 year ago

He could be horny but if he is invading your personal space with it he is in the wrong.

If you don;t feel comfortable talking to him about it then I'm sure you know your brother enough to know how to express dissatisfaction. Push him away, shout at him, frown whatever.

• justin
    1 year ago

It means call the cops he is sexually assaulting u

• 1 year ago

Yes. And stupid. Honey, you need to set some boundaries. He cannot touch you in any way when you are on the phone. Make this clear to him. If he tries to touch you, put down the phone and scream in his face.

• 1 year ago

Say “Sweet Home Alabama is a trash asss song” that will turn him off immediately

1 year ago

He’s into incest.... The question is, are YOU into it? And are you into it with him?

• 1 year ago

Depends how old he is. If he is very young it may be very innocent, but he may need to be taught what is appropriate ( or not !) . Please tell your mother..

If he is old enough to know that this is inappropriate, you may have to treat him like any other perv.

• Bill
    1 year ago

give it to him between his legs good and hard , then tell him to use his hand

1 year ago

cacgucuc

1 year ago

zrzuiqgi