Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 1 year ago

How to share internet from a notebook to a cell phone?

Notebook with ADSL, having WIFI function. No Bluetooth.

2-How to pass the internet from a cell phone connected in WIFI to a notebook?

Will that be more expensive?

3- How to set a hot spot?

4-How to have QR code in the cell phone?

5-How to access another computer home? I mean you have 2 computers and want to enter in the other using the first one.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

1-Notebook with ADSL, having WIFI function. No Bluetooth.

The only way I know of having a Notebook with ADSL is for the Notebook to have an external USB modem.

2-How to pass the internet from a cell phone connected in WIFI to a notebook?

Will that be more expensive?

You turn on the phone's cellular data and enable the phone's WiFi hotspot, then connect the Notebook to the phone's hotspot. It depends how your cell company charges for data access as to how much it will cost.

3- How to set a hot spot?

Go through the device's settings. Sine you have not identified what devices and operating systems are involved that's all I can tell you.

4-How to have QR code in the cell phone?

Install a QR scanning App and use it to photograph and decode the QR code.

5-How to access another computer home? I mean you have 2 computers and want to enter in the other using the first one.

Read up on the ways to set up remote access. Again without details of the operating system involved it i impossible to answer. You could read up on VNC (Google it).

Next time submit separate questions for different topics. Question 4 is not a networking topic and should not appear in the networking section of Yahoo Answers.

• Login to reply the answers
  • David
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Too many questions at once, ask them singly and you may get more help

• 1 year ago

You have to turn on your Bluetooth and pair the devices. You can go to settings and do it. Google it.

• 1 year ago

Get lost troll.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.