Why do I want to make out with my best friend?

We’re both girls and she’s like a sister to me but for some reason for the past year I’ve had this urge to make out with her? We’ve been best friends for almost 6 years and I’ve never had any attraction to her until now, but I’m not even sure if I’m attracted to her, I just want to kiss her. Now that I’m no longer... show more We’re both girls and she’s like a sister to me but for some reason for the past year I’ve had this urge to make out with her? We’ve been best friends for almost 6 years and I’ve never had any attraction to her until now, but I’m not even sure if I’m attracted to her, I just want to kiss her. Now that I’m no longer in a relationship I also would like to finally experiment by (at least) kissing girls to see if I’m bisexual, I noticed that I’ve been slightly attracted to girls for the past few years but I don’t know who I can ask and she’s the only person I’d feel comfortable kissing as well (other than a mutual friend of ours, I’ve found myself somewhat attracted to her once at a sleepover with her, my best friend, and a couple other friends after she showed us her breasts. She’s a choice to ask to kiss but she also has a boyfriend so idk, although she is a known hoe) I’m not sure if I should ask her though because she has a boyfriend and I really don’t want to disrespect their relationship in any way. I have no idea what to do or why I’m feeling this way towards her so much. Can someone help me understand why I want to kiss her and what I should do about it? How can I find someone to experiment with?
3 answers 3