Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

As a black man, should anybody feel sorry for white people in Southern California & Los Angeles area who allied with Hispanic immigrants-?

-against blacAmerica

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The fact is that uncontrolled mass immigration, be it legal or illegal, from Hispanic countries does indeed have a negative impact on the American working class in general, and blacks in particular.

Even Bernie Sanders, of all people, is able to recognize this fact. Too bad the average liberal doesn't.

There is also the matter of Mexican gangs attempting to ethnically cleanse blacks in LA. The firebombing story from Boyle Heights being the most high profile.

But it's not whites doing it so liberals don't care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

Youtube thumbnail

&t=108s

• 11 months ago

You should not worry about immigrants. They hate on black Americans, but even with our history in this country, we never immigrated our way out of our problems. They do, all because their country doesn't give the economic lifestyle, the immigrant feel entitled to. Sounds like a prostitute to me.

• 12 months ago

Oh, come on! I just logged on for the first time tonight, and this is the first question I see at the top of the list?

• El Nerdo Loco
      Lv 7
      12 months agoReport

This was in R&S when I answered... We don't really think of ourselves as good people over there either, but we at least take pride in being a little better than the politics section.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Shouldn't feel sorry for either one of them because they sure do not feel sorry for you both of them hate you so let them work it out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

America is a nation made up of INDIVIDUALS of many races and ethnicities.

YOU only see through the lenses of racial tribalism.

There is no black, white, or hispanic America, there is just one United States of America.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

This question is an example of double-barreled racism.

• Davros
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

I feel sorry for anyone who has to put up with racists and race warriors.

• 12 months ago

Just some food for thought .

Have you noticed how that the majority of immigrants are better able to assimilate into mainstream American society than are Black Americans born here ?

• k16jones11 months agoReport

What do we have to assimilate into? We've been since 1619. If you want to be like white Americans then just say that. Black americans don't have assimilate into nothing

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Hispanics come in black too.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

What exactly are Latinos doing to Whites to warrant so much hatred?

White fckers are demonic pieces if sh.t

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.