Am I gonna die?

Hi I’m a 13 year old girl, and I have been worried about my weight for awhile. I’ve alw looked slightly bigger than everyone else but nothing big, I’ve never been bullied, and people don’t seem to notice it. I recently did my BMI on my computer and I got in the 95th percentile. It said may not be accurate if u r... show more Hi I’m a 13 year old girl, and I have been worried about my weight for awhile. I’ve alw looked slightly bigger than everyone else but nothing big, I’ve never been bullied, and people don’t seem to notice it. I recently did my BMI on my computer and I got in the 95th percentile. It said may not be accurate if u r muscular but I’m not! However I thought I was perfectly healthy. I’d like to think I’m average at sports and I certainly don’t get “winded” when me and my friends play manhunt. In gym we had to run the mile, and I got a perfectly healthy score of 9:30. We did pushups and sit ups and they were easy. The website said that obese kids had unhealthy habits,
And I didn’t have any! Don’t drink soda. I haven’t had soda in 3 months. No fast food. My family goes out to eat like once every 2 months. Cut out red meat. I’m vegetarian. Exercise! I play hard in gym twice a week. I go to ski club once a week. I bike to and from school everyday. I’m in a play and I do a lot of dancing. Sure I don’t to crazy CrossFit sports and stuff, but I’m active. When I’m home I listen to music and dance around my room. I make sure I’m under 1,700 calories most days! I’m not interested in losing weight. I look great in cloths.I can do sports well. And my “weight” doesn’t affect my life. I just want to know if I’m gonna die at age 30.