If spanking a child truly hurts their parent and/or parents more than the child, why is it that he or she is the 1 crying afterwards?

BQ: What in GOD's name should parents do even when spanking their masochistic kids doesn't fix what they do, act, and talk like, when yelling at them and taking away their stuff came before the spanking and it didn't work? Even though i plan on NEVER EVER having even a single child, something has been... show more BQ: What in GOD's name should parents do even when spanking their masochistic kids doesn't fix what they do, act, and talk like, when yelling at them and taking away their stuff came before the spanking and it didn't work?

Even though i plan on NEVER EVER having even a single child, something has been bothering me for a while when it comes to the screwed up relationship between kids and adults. That something comes from not knowing the answer to my questions. It's so worth talking, thinking about, and than answering. It's definitely a topic worthy of a TV talk show episode.
4 answers 4