I've eaten three full pies (on top of everything else) in the past 5 days. How can I detox?

I'm normally not a fan of detoxing or "crash dieting" but for the past five days, my diet has been shamefully atrocious. I'm embarrassed to admit even anonymously that I've demolished 2 pecan pies and 1 apple pie IN ADDITION TO normal meals AND chocolates and baklava :( I don't know about... show more I'm normally not a fan of detoxing or "crash dieting" but for the past five days, my diet has been shamefully atrocious. I'm embarrassed to admit even anonymously that I've demolished 2 pecan pies and 1 apple pie IN ADDITION TO normal meals AND chocolates and baklava :( I don't know about the apple pie, but one slice of the pecan pie was 585 calories, 27 grams of fat and something like 60 grams of sugar. There were 8 servings in a pie and remember I HAD TWO OF THEM, plus an apple pie :( I feel so horrible about myself. So I think I really owe it to my poor body to thoroughly detox. I want to do it the right way though. I'd love to lose this weight I've gained but more importantly, I want to flush my system out. How can I properly detox? I am literally willing to try/do anything, including fasting if that's what it takes to detox. I never want to eat sugar again :( By the way, I'm an adult so my metabolism is not what it used to be... Thanks for your answers and happy holidays everyone.
Update: That's 9,360 calories of pecan pie alone.... OMG :(