Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCaribbeanAruba · 2 years ago

In boring message, Queenie talked about poverty, sat by a gold piano. Should we join France and Russia and rid ourselves of these parasites?

Favorite Answer

I refuse to watch her rants because I know what that family of leeches will say.

Why doesn't she help the homeless by converting one of her palaces into a night shelter?

Will she hell!

Unfortunate, but the piano was bought by Queen Victoria, and is part of the furniture in Buckingham Palace, which DOESN'T BELONG TO THE QUEEN.

Rid ouirselves of the RF - and end up with a politician as President............. NO THANK YOU!

she is Queen Living in a Palace Provided by the people she is entitled to use the Luxury provided she pays more to the UK Government than she Gets back

Dot like the Royals Don't watch them I hate poverty so I don't look at the Homeless

No. Those two nations have even more voracious parasites which are permitted to make actual decisions and implement them.

According to the BBC it was the most watched programme on TV.