At what level does one get to post pictures again?

Pictures and even video posts were available to pretty low level users, then *poof* it was all taken away and put completely out of reach for the casual user. When I was first level it was bumped up to third level, then maybe bumped again since. This is a test to see if it's available to me.
Update: Well well, it look like the test pattern really did post: I'm Amazed! I gave up last year and haven't tried to plant a picture in a long time. Y!A is kind of an indian-giver; here's a neat thing for you to use and YOINK! gone again. Oh well, a lot of people wonder if they're going to have... show more Well well, it look like the test pattern really did post: I'm Amazed! I gave up last year and haven't tried to plant a picture in a long time. Y!A is kind of an indian-giver; here's a neat thing for you to use and YOINK! gone again. Oh well, a lot of people wonder if they're going to have electricity and running water when they get up each morning.
Update 2: I saw a list of capabilities that you get as you gather points, when I first signed up several years ago because, at that time Yahoo mail WAS the most hassle-free of the systems for an old shakey computer, but Y!A has been bought and sold several time, on the brink of shutdown for years, and they want me to take an... show more I saw a list of capabilities that you get as you gather points, when I first signed up several years ago because, at that time Yahoo mail WAS the most hassle-free of the systems for an old shakey computer, but Y!A has been bought and sold several time, on the brink of shutdown for years, and they want me to take an oath or something. The list of abilities is not clearly laid out like it used to be.