How to lie to my mom at 21?

I know that I shouldn't have to lie to my mom at this age but we have a very close relationship and I tell her everything and anyway there's this guy who's been my boyfriend for the last 9 months and she really does not like him for some good reasons ;; just he's been rude in the past and he lives... show more I know that I shouldn't have to lie to my mom at this age but we have a very close relationship and I tell her everything and anyway there's this guy who's been my boyfriend for the last 9 months and she really does not like him for some good reasons ;; just he's been rude in the past and he lives 4 hours from where I live, anyways I was living with him and then I moved in with my dad who is divorced from my mom but she's coming home from vacation tomorrow and I was going to spend a week down there with him just a week to just say goodbye basically and have closure and if my mom were to find out she would literally disown me... And hes already paid for my ride down there and I haven't seen him in over a month and im not even technically in the relationship anymore but I don't want to have her ever talk to me again but I really also need this closure for my mental health and if I don't have it I feel like it will make me crazy.
3 answers 3