Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 11 months ago

atheists & Christians, what do you think of this Christian say that Christians should refuse to play taxes until they teach ID?

or creationism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eIbFTsU-DY

Youtube thumbnail

&index=6&list=PLjj3Mg8Sy1CyIrNH0iZHPKXnSStEui1wp

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Best Answer

I say its illegal.

But I only say this, as its illegal...

Church and state child, church and state...

• 10 months ago

I think that that person needs to examine the law on this subject telling people not to pay taxes can be considered quite criminal. Myself I'm not going there

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Then atheists should refuse to pay taxes until they take "In God We Trust" off the money.

Creationism is myth, not fact. They can teach it in a mythology class if they want, just as they teach about Roman and Greek and Norse mythology in school.

• 11 months ago

Our Intelligent Designer thinks it's a great idea.

Source(s): The God Yahweh our Intelligent Designer and the missing link in the chain of evolution.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Christians will often promote theirs while attempting to take away that of others.

• Dave D
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

If people feel that the government is doing something immoral then they have a moral obligation to resist. In as far as paying taxes, most of the money goes to normal governmental expenses and are not questionable. If one could calculate the portion of one's tax dollar that goes towards the teaching of evolution, a universe from nothing, or secular humanism then they may feel justified in withholding that amount. To not pay any taxes would be improper.

Likewise people have to realize that whether or not someone feels morally justified in breaking a law they must recognize the government's mandate to make laws. Not to do so would invite chaos. Therefore if they are going to break the law in that way they must also be willing to accept any punishment the government gives them for breaking the law.

• 11 months ago

Parents are the first teachers. Maybe if people stopped using schools as parents that would solve a lot of our problems

• Lv 5
      11 months agoReport

Nobody should teach lies though...

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I will not be paying them either if they are not.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I think hes stupid, almost as stupid as you are for thinking a single soul on this board is gonna click your virus riddled youtube video.

• 11 months ago

He incite crimes and should be at prison.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.