Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Fearing for his own personal safety and comfort, coward Trump again fails to visit the Troops. Obama and Hillary went, why can't he?

Trump doesn't respect the troops enough to leave his comfort zones and safe spaces.

• 1 year ago

his bone spurs are acting up.

• 1 year ago

He did visit them.

• Nick
    1 year ago

Trump cares about Trump and Trump only. Always has. Always will.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Trump is doing right, because we don't belong in Syria. Our soldiers should not support an illegal Muslim revolution. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

• 1 year ago

Ummm. He went to Iraq...why do people listen to anything that they hear?

• Lampa1 year agoReport

U R 2 logical. U must be banned from YA!

1 year ago

Troops in Iraq used call W Bush "The Deserter." What would they call Trump?

1 year ago

So take it from me. I'm a forwardly deployed marine infantryman. Honestly when a general or the president visits it just takes time out of our schedule. Right now I patrol for 12 hours then work for 4 then go to bed if I'm lucky. If trump visited the time I should be asleep would be the time that I'm listening to him talk. And we cant just call the whole base to listen to him so he would have to hold a few talks so as one unit is patrolling the other is listening. It does mean something to us when a president comes and speaks to us but it's just alot of work from all of us. What makes us way happier is something good to eat or drink. I'm tired of mres and dirty water. Also the fact that I can be on the internet right now is Amazing. Also if someone important visits we have to clean the entire base and that would again lead to me not sleeping for a like 2 days.

• 1 year agoReport

Thank you so much. That really means alot.

• 1 year ago

Visiting the troops is highly over rated. There is a ton of extra work when the President comes to visit and I would just have him not put me thru it. I like goofing off on the little off time I have.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Do they teach you to make excuses for your superior's moral failings or did you choose to do that on your own?

• 1 year ago

He's doing something better - - bringing them home

• humpty
    1 year ago

Trump cannot be sure of the unquestioning adulation of the trops like he can of his carefully screened rallies. Besides, the long trips would get in the way of his golf amd twitter rants.

1 year ago

He would be a lot safer if he got a GI haircut