Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 11 months ago

Why are so many people wondering if Trump was blackmailed into pulling troops out of Syria?

A former commander of NATO said allies of the U.S. are asking whether President Trump was blackmailed by Turkey to pull U.S. military forces out of Syria.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ex-nato-co...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Best Answer

Because it's totally plausible , the way he seems to magically do all of Putin's bidding for him.

They way he groveled over Putin in Helsinki.........any sane person would question this sudden and surprise decision, to betray the Kurds *again*......... totally blindsiding Mattis and all the diplomats who just gave assurances in the region, only for Trump, and Trump *alone* to just blindly undercut them ALL.

WHY????????????

I think that's a fair question.

and Trump's answer........"because Isis has been defeated!" ...is complete insanity......

• ron h
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I dunno if it's blacmail or a bribe to be paid later. But something is wrong.

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

And, I am sure that the NATO commander can come up with fake innuendos just like Hillary did. After all, this means that Trump is fighting that military-industrial complex that Eisenhower warned you about in his farewell speech. Remember, the left always said that they were against it until Trump came along. So, that is another lie the liberal elites have told their democrat liberal base for 58 years.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

This is a conspiracy concocted by globalists, similar to russiagate. They need there to be constant Western involvement in the middle East. They need the United States to keep the region destabilized and refugees flowing into European nations.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

LOL!!!! Wesley Clark. Forced early retirement from Military and reality tv host. Great source.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

what could Turkey possibly have on Trump? we need to get out of that hellhole before it becomes another quagmire like Afghanistan.

• 11 months ago

Yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.