I'm ftm with no access to HRT and i was just wondering what websites were legit in buying andriol?

For the love of god please don't say something transphobic as an answer

Favorite Answer

Teer, you cannot buy testosterone over the counter in a western country. Any kind of legitimate testosterone product also requires a prescription from a doctor. Those prescriptions are also only good for 6 months because testosterone is considered a controlled substance (in the USA).

I would suggest you check out an online support forum such as:

https://www.transgenderpulse.com/forums/

Other trans men there can be of more help.

Good Luck.

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)
    • teer12 months agoReport

thanks for giving me a real answer sksksk

• reme_1

Call the gay center and explain the situation. Then contact the trans support group and explain the situation. Don't mess around with self medicating. You might get the wrong Rx or the wrong dose. Make some adult friends who will be in your corner if you need help. My heart goes out to you. Being transgender is so much more difficult than being gay. HUGS from a SENIOR lesbian

• teer12 months agoReport

God you're a SAINT lmao. I'm honestly oblivious to the community, so you have a point.

Try therapy. This isn’t normal. You can’t be so lazy as not bother working on your inner feelings before taking horse piss hormones that just follows your mental delusions.

• Lv 7

Also, don't post anything unless you have something CONSTRUCTIVE to contribute.