Is this studio a good place for me to start and hopefully become a professional dancer in the future?

I want to become a dancer you see on tv, tours, music videos, etc... After asking multiple questions on here, I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to start with ballet. I have 0 dance experience so this will be my first classes, I’m also a late starter. My parents didn’t have a way to transport me when I was... show more I want to become a dancer you see on tv, tours, music videos, etc...

After asking multiple questions on here, I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to start with ballet.

I have 0 dance experience so this will be my first classes, I’m also a late starter. My parents didn’t have a way to transport me when I was younger. I’m currently 13.

The previous dance studio I was going to go to had beginner ballet for my age group, but it was only once a week for an hour. I looked into it some more and found another dance studio nearby called Royal Ballet Minnesota.

I’m quite new to this so I’m not entirely sure if they have beginner classes for my age. I did look into it myself but got really confused. Would someone mind taking a look into it?