Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 11 months ago

Have you ever grown hurt or felt stupid and shameful when you look at pictures or videos of couples together?

Did you think secretly that the male in picture would insult you and push you away and you will feel stupid? Have you ever grown hurt when you see someone you like flirting with or praising and showering someone of the opposite sex with compliments? And when you complained did they tell you to mind your own business?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Best Answer

Yeah you mean like how you felt when you saw Juliet and Kate Winslet with Leonardo Dicaprio right? And how you like him and he told you to mind your own business? And you found out that Juliet is secretly the girl named Julia Martinez from Piagentini Jones middle school? Queenstar do you know the meaning? It means that she is your rival and opponent or enemy. Do you know that Kate Winslet is secretly from Winston William's family? Do you know that Winston Williams is secretly a pale skinned white man? And he is secretly Winnie The Pooh? Do you also know that Winston Williams is secretly George Bush yes that's right one of the American presidents? Queenstar you see that man named Leonardo Dicaprio? He smells like Saliva. He stinks and he doesn't take showers. He is a penniless artist and a homeless man. He is secretly Jason from Piagentini Jones middle school. And Jason and John Gollisz's son named Brandon are the same person. Don't ever look at him again go for your own kind.

• 11 months ago

No. But I am normal and the description above is not of a normal person.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I guess you put this in the Religion section because you actually do know why people don't like you. That would be my (more than a ) guess

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

No.

No.

Yes.

N/A

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.