What are the 10 most expensive brands of men's suits and how much does each brand of them cost?

I'm trying to educate myself when it comes to men's clothing which is why i want to know the 10 most expensive brands of men's suits and how much does each of them cost. I also want to know their ranking from 1 to 10 each. Answerers, please give me a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can!... show more I'm trying to educate myself when it comes to men's clothing which is why i want to know the 10 most expensive brands of men's suits and how much does each of them cost. I also want to know their ranking from 1 to 10 each. Answerers, please give me a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That would be very greatly appreciated. A source or 2 with each and every answer isn't exactly needed, but it's preferred.