Is It Embarrassing For A Mom to have A Vibrator To Make Myself Feel Better From Stress?

I am a divorce single Mom in my 40s I been very stress and bitter about the divorce and my second boyfriend dumping me that I been stress eat to feel Breyer but I been gaining weight because of it. My friends told me I should get a Vibrator to make me feel better but I always felt using a vibrator was kind of... show more I am a divorce single Mom in my 40s I been very stress and bitter about the divorce and my second boyfriend dumping me that I been stress eat to feel Breyer but I been gaining weight because of it.

My friends told me I should get a Vibrator to make me feel better but I always felt using a vibrator was kind of dirty and pathetic for a Mother like me, but I now have second thoughts of getting a vibrator. Should I start using one?