Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

Liberals, now that you convinced Trump to ban bump stocks, how will you carry out the ban?

Will you send the ATF around to everyone's house to search and make sure they don't have one?

Best Answer

Bump stocks are already a rarity seen in maybe 1 in 1000 guns despite the fact that they are extremely simple to make, place on the gun and take off the gun.

The ban will do nothing. It is just a feel good action taken by people who want to look like they are doing something without actually doing something.

If these "common sense gun law" idiots actually wanted to do something, they would be analyzing how the CRIMINALS get their guns and work out measures against them. 80% of gun crimes are committed by people who are not even allowed to own guns. Trying to ban guns from people who are law-abiding citizens is not only against the 2nd amendment, but it is highly ineffective.

BTW, for those claiming a huge win in not selling bump stocks,...., They still selling springs at the hardware store???? Yeah... then they are still selling everything you need to make a bump stock quickly.

• random_man

So what is your answer to the high levels of violence in this country?

Give technology another 20 years and the libs will be able to search your home from 20,000 feet in the air and IF you have an area in your home that resists the scan they will consider it reason to search on site>>>

Unless you ACT to stop liberalism NOW!>>>> Please ACT NOW!

As all gun-owning conservatives support law and order, I'm sure they will be eager to obey

• Lv 7

If it's not on the firearm, then it's not breaking the law.

I am interested to see the surrender percentages the government gets, but no one knows how many were sold.

• Vela

Start by tracking down all the nutjob cons on Y!A

• Lv 7

You know, my bump stock just popped off and fell in the water while I was fishing and is gone forever. prove I'm lying.

The sale is banned. No possession laws have ever justified busting into people's homes to see if they have the banned object or substance. That type of law is only invoked when the person is arrested for another crime and at that time are found to be in possession.

Stop Selling them, for starters.

I'd say just look for those that can't maintain a tight grouping with an otherwise accurate rifle . lol !

Source(s): While I enjoy the accessories market , the idea of anything that makes me less accurate is not impressive .

It's Donald Trump's ban. Ask him!

• Lv 7

He gave it to you libtards as a negotiating tool. So how do you plan to enforce it?

This ban will never hold up in court.