Was what she said factual or was it just a whim?

My sister who’s in grade 10 sat by herself today at lunch because everyone at her table was on a field trip. After she finished eating, she got a tap on the shoulder. It was a senior girl who sat behind her. My sister looked at her, resulting in the senior offering to sit at their table. My sister was like, “Sure,” and then sat next to her. The senior asked for her name, she introduced the others, and they engaged in conversation. My sister is shy/quiet, an outcast, and considered weird by her graduating class; she is usually on the honor roll. An uninhibited & playful senior boy, Mark, who’s in her math class happened to sit at that table. The senior girl asked her what type of math she’s in. When lunch was almost over, the senior girl suddenly drawled to her seductively with gritted teeth, “Mark thinks you’re cute.” Was she being truthful or just saying something on impulse?

I'll describe what she looks like. She has wavy brown hair-it's not uncommon for it to be like a triangle. She's fair-skinned and has freckles on her nose and upper cheeks. Her eyebrows are dark and thick.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

What a nice person that senior was! She saw your sister alone and wanted to help her. She probably said that to make your sister feel good- she shouldn't read too much into it.

• 1 year ago

Do you think she is cute?

1 year ago

Ask her... or someone close to her that would know.. us strangers on the internet willl not give you the correct answers because we are not there in real life..