Boo! asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

Why do people like Trump?

Favorite Answer

Because he tapped into an electorate that were for a long time ignored, the people in the rust belt and in poor Southern states. He openly ran on Conservative views without trying to appeal to the moderate Republicans. The last one to do that was Barry Goldwater and he lost badly but those were different times and when Trump came along ti was the right time. He also spoke in plain simple terms that the working man understands.

• Dale

Because he is like Darth Vader. "I am your father. And your father. And your father. etc."

They like that he does bad stuff and provide an excuse for idiots to always say "Why can't I get away doing this, when Trump did that and he is president?"

They're delusional.

Because they are either naïve or brainwashed, or both.

They are just confused and riding a high that will go down

He is pro-American and stands up to the anti-Americans

Some people look up to and admire a blowhard. I've seen it happen before. I'm left scratching my head wondering what the hell people see in that guy. Trump has always been that guy. That big loudmouth that all the dumb kids look up to.

• Sally

Wish I knew.

• Mike L

What's not to like about him? He gets away with all the illegal things that many of us wish we could.