I m worried my sister is going to get sick, help?!?

She is 9 years old and weighs 115 she is only 4 8 and no she does not have a muscular build. I am 14 and 5 2 and I weigh 100 pounds and my doctor said that is a very healthy weight for my size and age. but I m worried about my sister. Please help?!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

A lot of 9 and 10 year old girls put on a bit of weight which they lose when they hit puberty, perhaps around 11-12. Your weight is a bit on the lower side of normal. Don't worry about your sister unless her dr says to worry. In a year or so, she may well be your height or even taller and her weight will be fine.

• 12 months ago

Sigh....just relax. none of this is in your control.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Encourage her to exercise. Go for a walk with her. Get your family to go on a hike on the weekend. Dance. Do anything to increase her activity. Don't start telling her she's fat or monitoring her food. That's the quickest way to get her to rebel.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

It's odd that your doctor says you're healthy, when you're actually underweight. Your sister is only slightly overweight and will likely grow out of it. Given that you're underweight and worried about the weight of a child, it sounds like you either have developed or are in danger of developing anorexia or a similar eating disorder.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

She's fine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.